High Tensile Nuts
Being an ISO 9001:2000 certified company, we are successfully meeting the requirements of our clients by offering a wide array of High Tensile Nuts that are widely used for fitting purposes. The offered products are manufactured utilizing quality tested basic materials with the help of advanced techniques at our sound manufacturing unit. Further, these nuts are tested by our quality analysts to confirm a defect free product delivery at our clients' end. Available in various dimensions in accordance with our customers' specific demands, these High Tensile Nuts can be easily availed from us at nominal rates.
- Robust design with dimensional accuracy
- Application specific structure
- Easy installation
- Metric Coarsen black and galvanized
- High strength and fine finish
- High precision
- Material & Heat Treatment given to achieve mechanical properties of Property Class 8 or 10 of IS : 1367-VI.
- Specification can altered as per customization
|Property Class 8||Property Class 10|
|Nut Size||Proof Load Stress||Hardness HV||Hardness HR||Proof Load Stress||Hardness HV||Hardness HRC|
|M4||800||170||302||HRB 87||HRC 30||1040||272||353||26||36|
|M16||M42||920||233||253||HRC 19||HRC 36||1060|
- Generally conform to ISO 4032, IS : 1364, DIN 934, 970
- Threads class 6H of IS : 4218, Coarse Series
- Tightening should be done by rotation of nut
- All dimensions are in millimeters
" An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company "